Scope of Work
Develop primary master plan for 5 Economical Port Industrial Cities (EPIC) in Sudan.
- New EPIC Sea Port – Suakin
- New River Port Atbara terminal + supporting zones
- New EPIC River Port Shendi City
- Develop and improve River Port Kosti terminal + supporting zones
- Develop and improve River Port Juba terminal + supporting zones.
With the master plan the following has been estimated:
- Proposed implementation phases for the 5 cities and time plan of each phase
- Detailed cost estimate for each construction phase and its components
- How the integration between the cities will benefit the investor and Sudan
- How to integrate with current logistic infrastructure in Sudan, region and international line.
Master plan include social, economical and political positive impact on Sudan.
The project involves a mega Development incorporate:
- The Development of multipurpose port of Suakin and the logistic area surrounding it, including transportation ways joining the port to the port Sudan – Khartoum High way and the National Railway system and Complete Industrial Zone to serve the port area.
- The Development of the new Suakin City to the north of the existing city including Housing, Commercial and Recreational zone with a tourist planning of the water front zone and relationship to Historical sites.This includes development of services and infrastructure up to international standards.
- The development of Atbara port –in the Nile River state including housing, commercial and industrial zone and transportation ways and also including development of services and infrastructure up to international standards and establishing a port facilities and joining it with existing railway and road system.
- The development of Shendi port – in the Nile river state including construction of residential zones ,commercial and recreational zones and also establishing the transportation network that includes joining it the exiting transportation ways this includes establishing services and infrastructure network meeting the international standards.
- The development of Kosti port – at the west of White Nile River. Including the river port and logistic area and including development of land transportation networks, housing, commercial, industrial zone. and this includes establishing services and infrastructure network meeting the international standards.
- The development of juba port –on the western bank of Bahr Al Jebel River including the river port and logistic area and including development of land transportation networks and services and infrastructure.
- In addition of Secondary River Ports in South of Sudan in Bor, Malakal & Waw.