Scope of Work
Terminal Planning, feasibility studies, marine work design, Infrastructure & Structural design, electro-mechanical design, tender document & execution drawing preparation, and construction supervision.
Project aims to convert an existing general cargo quay to a container terminal. The capacity will be around 200,000 TEU per / annum for stage (1) & (2) of the project which include the 15 Hectare area.
the project shall be executed in two phases
phase (1) comprises the construction of containers yard with area 7.5 hectares.Including:
- Planning of the available area and structural design of base and sub base layers for yards and roads .
- Design of final paving layers for yards and roads .
- Design of drainage networks.
- Design of lighting network and high masts.
- Design of the electrical distribution panel board for the reefers.
- Design of the fire fighting network.
- Design of (C.F.S) units according to international specs of combined containers.
- Preparing all tender document.
Phase (2) comprises the completion of container yard to be 15 hectare in total including similar works as phase (1) in addition to::
- Design of civil works required for rail mounted gantry crane.
- Design of electronic control system .
- Design of electrical works of high masts.
- Preparing all tender documents for these works.