DR. AMR YOUSSEF EL-SHERIF
- Associate Professor, Dept. of Architecture, Alexandria University.
- PhD Urban Design, Oxford.
- Msc Architecture, Alexandria University
DR. MOHAMMED EL- ATTAR
- Associate professor at the faculty of Engineering.
- PhD in Electrical Engineering (Parallel Computing), Alexandria University, 1987.
- BSc in Electrical Engineering (Communication & Electro-physics), Alexandria University, 1976.
PROF. DR. HAMDY ALKAMHAWY
- Professor of Harbour Engineering, Dept. of Civil engineering, Alexandria University.
- PhD Alexandria University & Windsor University, Windsor, Ontario CANADA.
- Titled “SUBMERGED RUBBLE MOUND BREAKWATERS” 1995.
- MSc Alexandria University, Titled “ANALYSIS OF JETTIES UNDER IMPACT LOADS”, 1989.
- BS Civil Engineering, Alexandria University, 1982.
PROF. DR. HASSAN M ABOUSEEDA
- Professor of Geotechnical and Marine Engineering, Structural Engineering Dept., Alexandria University.
- PHD in Civil Engineering, May 1996, Rice University,Houston, Texas, USA
- Managing Director
- Tel 201111716444